Moves is an app that tracks your steps and monitors your everyday activities. It has been popular on the iPhone for a while now and tracks an amazing 2 billion plus steps per day on iOS. It is one of the most popular activity trackers around.
Now the app has launched for Android, and that will open it up to many, many more users. As long as you are carrying your phone, Moves will do all of the following:
- Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
- Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
- Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
- Routes on map: See the paths you took.
- Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
Developer Protogeo says seeing your everyday exercise in this way can help you think about your life in a new way, and make small changes which can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
Moves is free to download from the Play store.
We’ll be taking a detailed look and publishing a full review.