The free app works in conjunction with the miCoach web site letting you download training schedules and upload progress towards your goals. Features specific to the Nokia Lumia smartphone range include:
- Free Nokia Music: Complete control of your free Nokia playlists from within the Adidas miCoach app, letting you find just the right beat to accompany your training
- Advanced Bluetooth Technology: You can wirelessly connect a wearable heart rate monitor to your Lumia via Bluetooth SMART so you can exercise at the right level of intensity
- Exclusive Athlete Coaching: Exclusive voice pack from Omar Gonzalez so you can be inspired by one of the world’s greatest sportsmen while you train
- miCoach Live Tile: The top-screen miCoach live tile sets out your fitness objectives meaning you can track progress without having to even open the app, making your training program an integral part of your daily routine
- GPS-Enabled Route Tracking: HERE mapping to track your routes and share them with friends
We’ve reviewed miCoach for Android and we’re keen to see this version for Nokia’s Windows Phone based Lumia handsets. We’ll be writing a full review.